SGSMUN 24th and 25th March 2018 Details
- Price £25 per delegate (not delegation fee).
- A hot lunch will be provided on the Saturday and a brunch on the Sunday for all delegates and advisors
- A tuck shop will run throughout the day and there will be refreshments for advisors in their room with money going to our charity Educaid
- Computers will be available for advisors to use
- Invoices will be emailed out before the conference and can be paid either on the day or in advance
- Resolutions are encouraged from delegates and should be brought on the day both as a hard copy and on a USB stick.
- Brunch on the second day should be used to submit resolutions for the crisis.